Gracelings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Ill edit this ina bit

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diamond "Dye" Hazelton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove Rada'han
Admin
Dove Rada'han

Diamond "Dye" Hazelton Empty
PostSubject: Diamond "Dye" Hazelton   Diamond "Dye" Hazelton I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Name: Diamond "Dye" Hazelton
Grace: dancing (any dance. She can learn a dance with no problem and can make up her own dances.)
Appearance: tall (5'5), skinny and muscular for a girl (slightly. Not too much.), long, silvery hair, one green eye, one brown eye (like the webkinz alley cat if i remember correctly. Lol.) , and she usually wears her hair up, bound by rope (for shes poor), and her brothers like to make her tiaras out of beautiful white flowers when they visit her in Randa's court.
Bio: She has lived in the castle since she was six months. That was when her eyes changed. She discovered her Grace at the age 5. She had alwys been fond of dancing. Her brothers are not Graced, but they are allowed to visit her once a month. She cherishes these visits. Dye grew up, admiring the Prince, Raffin, for he was smart and handsome. She feared but respected the Lady Katsa and regretted not trying to know her better when she left the court.
Other: shes an orphan. Her parents are dead.
Back to top Go down
https://gracelings.rpg-board.net
Glitter

Glitter

Diamond "Dye" Hazelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond "Dye" Hazelton   Diamond "Dye" Hazelton I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:17 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down

Diamond "Dye" Hazelton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gracelings :: Begin Here :: Characer Sheets :: Approved-
Jump to: